COVID-19 UPDATE Wednesday 15th April 2020
Due to the large numbers of front line staff requesting repairs and maintenance on their bikes, we have decided to resume trading from today, Wednesday 15th. We will be operating on a limited Basis and have strict procedures in place in order to maintain social distances in line with HSE recommendations.
We will ask customers to drop bikes off outside the shop in the stand provided.
Collections will be made in a similar way.
Please only enter the shop if absolutely necessary.
Welcome To Bikeology.ie
Bikeology is a well established bike shop in Naas which aims to take care of your individual needs. The entire staff at Bikeology are cyclists, we know cyclists and we know bikes, from Mums and Dads cycling in the park with their kids, to the jump-out-of-the-saddle-and-hammer-it hardcore racers.
Click here to go to our Facebook
We pride ourselves in giving the best customer service possible, no matter what the customer is looking for!
We stock bikes, bike parts, accessories, clothing and apparel to suit every cyclists needs. If we dont have it on the shelf, ask, we’ll be more than happy to get it for you!!
We are heavily involved in the cycle-to-work scheme. This government initiative allows the customer to save over 50% on the price of their bike and accessories. For more information on this, visit our cycle to work page or ask a member of staff for details.
- Cycling is a great form of exercise, its gentler on your body than running, and you get to see more and travel much further, much faster!
- Cycling will give your car (and your wallet) a rest!! With petrol and diesel becoming more and more expensive, cycling is being turned to more and more as a means of transport.
- Cycling gives you a great chance to meet new people or spend time with existing friends
- Cycling gives you the opportunity to discover everything you never knew was on your backdoor.
- With the cycle to work scheme, you can save over 50% of the cost of your bike and accessories!!
Summer Opening Hours:
Monday 9am – 6pm
Tuesday 9am – 6pm
Wednesday 9am – 6pm
Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm