A durable lock-on grip with a unique finned texture for added comfort and control on the trail.
- Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip
- Rubber compound and tread design are optimised for control and comfort
- Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic
- The single-clamp design maximises grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Alloy core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- Higher-density end cap resists scraping for added durability
- 3 mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 31 mm diameter
A more sustainable grip
Thanks to our partnership with clean-tech recycling company Plastix, all Bontrager XR Trail MTB Grips feature a recycled core made from end-of-life fishing nets, ropes and other rigid plastics that could otherwise end up polluting our oceans.
Our alloy CoreLock clamp provides dual-clamp strength in a simple single-clamp design that maximises grip surface.
The grip?s unique finned texture conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable even on all day rides.
Partners for a better tomorrow
Trek is a founding member of NextWave, a cross-industry consortium of partner companies that are committed to keeping plastics in our economy and out of our oceans.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colours||BLACK, MULSANNE BLUE, OLIVE GREY, ROARANGE, VOLT|
|Barcodes||601842380956, 601842380963, 601842380970, 601842380987, 601842380994|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||1046198, 1046199, 1046200, 1046201, 1046202|