A daylight-visible rear light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night.
- 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 900 m day or night
- Wide visibility angle intended for city use
- Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes
- Day flash 35 lm-8 hrs, night flash 35 lm-16 hrs, day steady 20 lm-3 hrs, night steady 2 lm-20 hrs
- An integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps to ensure a safe ride home with a depleted battery
- The Quick connect bracket with 16-degree offset compensates for the seatpost angle
- Includes a Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
See me now
Research shows that riding with a flashing, daylight-visible rear light is the single most effective measure a cyclist can take to increase their likelihood of standing out to drivers.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
240% more noticeable
When you use a flashing rear light during the day, studies show you?re up to 240% more noticeable than a rider using no lights at all.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
When battery power dips below 5%, light output is scaled back to substantially extend the remaining battery life.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||536548|